Adding the right keywords to your photos is critical and will ensure that the right homify users will find you. The following overview will help you with the selection of the right keywords and provides an overview of the most important steps to follow.
Add unique keywords for every picture: Make sure that the keywords accurately describe the photo and that you provide keywords for every individual photo you upload.
- Try to think like a homeowner. With which keywords would you search in order to find your photo? Would you find what you have searched for in your photo?
- Add around 10 keywords to each photo and separate them with a comma.
Synonyms: Add additional synonyms to make sure that your photos are being found. In addition to "desk" also add "table" to your keyword list.
Keywords that you should add:
- Materials (ie. wooden table, etc.)
- Colours: (ie. dark brown table, etc.)
- Sizes and forms (ie. round table, etc.)
- Specific product information (ie. Extendable table, sofa bed, etc.)
- Designer or brand name (ie. Vitra shelves, etc.)
Note: Avoid using misleading or inaccurate keywords.