Uploading photos to homify is a great way to showcase your work and abilities to potential customers.
In order to provide an accurate portrayal of the different jobs you have worked on, it is recommended that you divide your photos into different "projeacts".
Follow these steps to get started:
1. Sign in to your account with your Email and password.
2. Go to your profile by clicking on the logo in the top right corner and selecting your company name in the menu.
3. On your profile, click on + New Project.
4. Insert a title and description for the project to let your potential customers know how you were involved in this project and what the specifics were.
5. Click on Add Photos at the bottom of the page and select the pictures you want to upload.
6. Select the correct category for each picture to ensure that you are found by the right people. Furthermore, add a title and description.
7. Enter keywords that describe the images. The more keywords you enter, the better you will be found on homify and Google.
8. When you have filled in all the fields marked with an asterisks*, you are ready to click CREATE PROJECT on the bottom right of the page.